Apartment Detail Norwood / Bedford Park Bronx — 2 bedrooms Apartments
|Area:||Norwood / Bedford Park|
- No Pets Allowed
- Live-in Super
- Video Security
- Recently Renovated Building
- Garage/Parking on Premises
- Near Metro North
- New Kitchen Cabinets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Refinished Bath
- There is a waiting list for the garage
- Near D trains, 205th Station
- Close to Metro North, Williamsbridge Station
- BxM4A Exp. Bus to NYC is Nearby
- Across from Williamsbridge Oval, a beautiful park with tennis court(s), basketball court(s), and seating areas.
Williamsbridge Reservoir Oval is practically in your backyard if you lived here. In the late 1800s, it was an active reservoir, distributing water to the North Bronx. Todat it is a park with children's playgrounds, dog runs, basketball and tennis courts, and a football field (doubling as a soccer pitch).
We love the Landmark Valentine-Varian House, which houses the Museum of Bronx History. It's a tiny farm house that's easy to miss on busy Bainbridge, but take time to visit it and learn about the Bronx. You'll be glad you did.
|Dogs Allowed:||No Pets Allowed|
|Property ID #||428547|