Apartment Detail Upper WestSide Manhattan — 1 bedroom Apartments
|Building Features:||Postwar Apartment Building
- Pets OK on a case by case basis
- P/T Doorman
- Live-in Super
- Laundry in the Building
- 1 Block to U.S. Post Office
- 3 Blocks to B,C Subway Lines at 72nd St.
- 3 Blocks to AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 Theatre
- 4 Blocks from Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts & New York Public Library
- 4 Blocks to #1 Subway Line at 66th St - Lincoln Center
- 5 Blocks to Riverside Park South
$110 monthly fee is added to the rent for utilities.
** The Management will want to interview pets along with the applicant to determine if the animal can conduct itself properly. At any time during your lease period, your pet could be asked to leave if its conduct becomes objectionable. **
This landlord is very flexible. If you are new to the city, just starting a career, still in school, have some credit problems, need a temporary nest, or if you have a unique situation -- the landlord will work with you. We think of them as the best "starter housing" in the city. They have lots of buildings in the neighborhoods young people flock to -- the East Village, the West Village, the Central Village, and more.
|Dogs Allowed:||Pets OK on a case by case basis|
|Property ID #||420054|