Apartment Detail Upper East Side Manhattan — 3 bedrooms Apartments
|Area:||Upper East Side|
- Pets OK except dogs
- High Ceiling
- Hardwood Floor
- No Laundry Room
- Near Subway(s)
- Grocery store and Laundromat are around the corner.
- Short walk, about 12 minutes, to the 4, 5 & 6 Trains at the 86th St. Station
- 2 blocks to Carl Shurz Park
- Convenient to the FDR Drive
- 3 blocks to the Vinegar Factory Gourmet Market & Eli's Bread
This 5-story Pre-War beauty had 2 floors added in 2005 to create duplex penthouses, which you can see in the photo. The architects did a good job -- the new floors are set back to provide terraces, they match the color of the rest of the building, and they don't alter the building's original facade.
The landlord is a family that specializes in not only owning but managing low-rise buildings in Manhattan. Many of their employees live in these buildings, so you can trust they’re well maintained keeping them as well as tenants happy.
|Dogs Allowed:||Pets OK except dogs|
|Property ID #||433756|