Apartment Detail Gramercy / Murray Hill Manhattan — Flexible 3 bedrooms Apartments
|Area:||Gramercy / Murray Hill|
|Bedrooms:||Flexible 3 bedrooms|
|Building Features:||6-Story Apartment Building
- Pets OK on a case by case basis
- P/T Doorman
- Live-in Super
- Laundry in the Building
- Near Subway(s)
- Doorman on duty Mon-Fri: 8am-midnight; Sat: 11am-8pm.
- 3.5 blocks to Madison Square Park
- Steps to Bruno Ravioli Gourmet Market
- 2 blocks to Post Office
- 3 blocks to the 6 train at the 23rd St. Station
- 6 blocks to Stuyvesant Square
- 4 blocks to Subway: 6 Train
- Farmers Market at Union Square
- 3 blocks to D'Agostino's Supermarket
- CVS & Pharmacy around the corner
*** Cats and dogs up to 40 lbs (18 kilos) are OK.
- $250 non-refundable fee for your pet.
- Additional $75 per month for having a dog & $50 per month for having a cat.
- All pet fees are annual upon renewal of your lease.
- All breeds and pets must be approved by the Property Management.
- Certain breeds may be restricted -- please ask the Leasing Office for details. ***
Union Square is a historic intersection of New York City, located where Broadway and the Bowery came together in the early 19th century. It is know for its Farmer's Market, which runs throughout the year every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. There is also a wonderful Christmas holiday market with vendors from all over.
|Apartment Features:||- Private Terrace/Patio (OS)
- This was a 2BR that was converted to a 3BR.
|Dogs Allowed:||Pets OK on a case by case basis|
|Property ID #||436188|